Living in Cambodia Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Syria  (Read 1938 times)
CY
Secure Member

Whatever gets you through the night

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2013, 09:18:13 AM »

It looks like the U.S.A. are planning  a missile attack on military and government facility's in Syria, this is in response to a chemical attack that resulted in 1,300 plus deaths. The US state department claim that these horrendous attacks on the civilian population where orchestrated by the Assad regime according to the department intelligence sources, it seems we have heard this line before!! It seems that the possibility that the "rebel forces" consisting of a mix of Syrian citizens and various factions of Hamas, Al Qadia etc may have been responsible for this gas attack in an attempt to draw the US,NATO.UK into this conflict has been given, it appears scant consideration. The "Red Line" drawn undoubtedly has been crossed with these chemical weapon attacks, who was responsible? Who really knows?   

montana
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 09:24:56 AM »

Will this interrupt Saturdays golf schedule?

Frans
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 09:41:14 AM »

"Will this interrupt Saturdays golf schedule?"

Only when the "re-direct" there bomber-aircraft's from the Ali Al Salem Air Base, As what have been happen during the Vietnam war into Cambodia   

peppermintpaddy
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 12:12:41 AM »

It looks like the U.S.A. are planning  a missile attack on military and government facility's in Syria, this is in response to a chemical attack that resulted in 1,300 plus deaths. The US state department claim that these horrendous attacks on the civilian population where orchestrated by the Assad regime according to the department intelligence sources, it seems we have heard this line before!! It seems that the possibility that the "rebel forces" consisting of a mix of Syrian citizens and various factions of Hamas, Al Qadia etc may have been responsible for this gas attack in an attempt to draw the US,NATO.UK into this conflict has been given, it appears scant consideration. The "Red Line" drawn undoubtedly has been crossed with these chemical weapon attacks, who was responsible? Who really knows?   

spot on cy...once again we're being fed a pack of lies....the US and UK (their lapdogs) are hell bent on aiding al quida and overthrowing Assad's regime.....hopefully Putin will put the block on it.....

potlicker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 01:33:52 PM »

Pretty obvious from these post that all are ignorant of international politics.  How can big bad russia stop anything except with retoric?

CY
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 08:12:32 PM »

Potlicker if you think expressing an opinion about the current political situation re- Syria qualifies me to be ignorant regarding international politics., that is an opinion you are entitled to. Your particular post (In my opinion) Added very little to this thread. p.s. Note Russia capital R, Rhetoric not retoric.  :oops:

ziggy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 08:23:06 PM »

:clueless:
Dr Feelgood saw them on Canvey Island

ziggy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 08:26:48 PM »

:teehee:
just bear in mind this forum isn't based on freedom

:down:

peppermintpaddy
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 11:44:04 PM »

Pretty obvious from these post that all are ignorant of international politics.  How can big bad russia stop anything except with retoric?

well,seeing youre such an expert on international politics,maybe you'll enlighten us......maybe Russia will give Syria some jet fighters to shoot down a few yank planes...or threaten to...does that count as rhetoric o enlightened one?

Happyman-too
Secure Member

Temples are not all the same

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 12:58:55 AM »

Leaving aside the sniping,
Personally, I am concerned that, once again, the "allies" are planning an assault without having an exit plan.
Like many people in my country (on a 2 to 1 count), the subjects of the UK are against punishing the Syrians for what is yet to be confirmed as a WMD attack, delivered by unidentified assassins.

I go to see the Temples - right?

adammike
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 03:22:31 AM »

I saw the latest Dr Feelgood none of the original line up
but they were great,last year in Purmerend.

peppermintpaddy
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 03:48:15 AM »

Leaving aside the sniping,
Personally, I am concerned that, once again, the "allies" are planning an assault without having an exit plan.
Like many people in my country (on a 2 to 1 count), the subjects of the UK are against punishing the Syrians for what is yet to be confirmed as a WMD attack, delivered by unidentified assassins.

the citizens of the uk were also against war in iraq....2 to 1 if i recall correctly,remember how that worked out.......apparently Russia has threatened saudi arabia should syria be attacked

CY
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 08:15:09 AM »

To be truthful, never thought i would see the day, a big UP to the UK parliament for voting against taking military action in Syria,sit back and wait for the pressure from across the pond to force a second vote on new "Integence"

montana
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 09:02:04 AM »

I don't see any good in this, even the UK is hands off on it.

SaltAndPepper
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 11:01:33 AM »

it's a bluff.

Wesley Clark was openly talking about invading Sirya in 2001, it's part of their grand plan about reducing the whole middle east to a bunch of irrilevant mickey mouse countries perpetually plagued by civil wars and instability in order to leave Israel being the dominant military power in the area.

however, nobody is gonna move a finger now, too late and russia will not allow Nato to make a mess like they did in Lybia.
if they do, it's gonna be World War 3 !!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to: