March 10, 2013, 07:02:18 AM
Bars in Sihanoukville
Living in Cambodia Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: EU NationCitizens and which Consulate covers them  (Read 3685 times)
Miz K
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 05:12:46 PM »

ha ha I heard he is a hell of a lot worse now!! personally think he is sound!! My kinda person!!

fatswede

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 02:57:50 AM »

Sweden is covered by the French embassy.
 When we tried to get my ex a visa for sweden, we were told to go to the french embassy- which is shit btw. You queue against a white painted wall just at the spot where the sun can really torture you. We were there at 4in the morning in the que to get in and were nr 7 in line from the door.. He closed the door in our face and said "No more today"  1hour earlier than they should close, yes, that means 6people actually got in....
Needless to say we went to Bangkok instead, as a little holiday for her and such. At the swedish embassy we were nr 100+ in line and I thought that this was never gonna work, 30minutes later were sitting talking to the girl at the embassy about which papers to fill in and what were missing and such (didnt miss any papers ;) ).
5days later I get an email that we can come pick up her visum for sweden.

About the french embassy, I talked to some french guys outside, and they were so pissed off at their own embassy they actually apologized to us how bad it treated people. According to them a french guy who were there with his khmer GF had collapsed from the heat the week earlier. As for me, I dont think Ive ever sweated as much as when I was standing in front of that wall for hours and hours, you cant escape the sun at that entrance.

speargun
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2011, 04:08:05 AM »

hhmmm,but you are a FAT swede :hit:
no offence mate I'm a fat brit :yes:

I cum 3 time,why you not cum?

theyeti
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »

Sweden has its own embassy now.Embassy of Sweden Phnom Penh - Homepage
www.swedenabroad.com/Start____111666.aspxOct 15 2010 Sweden has opened an Embassy in Phnom Penh. The section for

fatswede

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2011, 10:07:19 PM »

Of course Im a fat swede! Skinny swedes arent real swedes...  :hit:

I read about that embassy, but it didnt have visa authority when I went there, and it was in the building of a swedish help organisation as well... Oh well, were a small country so cant have a "real" embassy everywhere.

popeye
Business Owner

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 01:14:22 PM »

For the Swedish readers, Henrik the owner of the small hotel around the corner of the Caltex station is representing the Swedish embassy in Sihanoukville.
for the dutch readers, nobody is representing us because there is no Embassy or Consulate to represent. Normally the other consulates, English and German only help when there is an emergency problem.
So i hope nobody will need that because it only works if you die overhere or when you get robbed from passport, tickets and bankcards.

Popeye , Vincent Pacino

Don't fuck my Harley and don't fuck my wife, in that order

Frans
Secure Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2013, 12:42:58 PM »

Cane you not go to the Belgian Honory Consulate in P-P?

DHR.Thiery Daimler

Tel&fax: +855 (0)23 214 024

Mobile: 012 840 056

Opening-hours: Tuesday and Thursday between 4 and 6 PM

Phnom Penh Center

Sihanouk BLD. (Corner Sothearos)

Block Entrance F - Floor 7

Phnom Penh.

On topic: EU Nation Citizens and which Consulate covers them

I was always thinking that you could go to whatever E.U. Embassy&Consulate when your own country not had a representative?

popeye
Business Owner

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2013, 03:07:45 PM »

the Belgium's do nothing for the Dutch.
For everybody who needs a new passport and has to go to Bangkok or somewhere else. Keep in your mind how long your passport has to be valid to enter another country and to come back to Cambodia. I went to Bangkok last year to get a new passport and they told me it should take two weeks before it was finished. I told them I not even think about waiting two weeks so send the new one to the English embassy. No problem two weeks later I went to Phnom Penh to pick it up.
In Papagayo we had a lot of customers who did forget you not even can enter Thailand if your passport is not valid the next six months at the day you leave Thailand.

Don't fuck my Harley and don't fuck my wife, in that order

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: